Problem with the Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unclebuck

Car
CLS 320 /08
Since working on the car and fixing the issues I seem to have encountered a serious facial problem. Everytime I get in the car I find that a grin the size of an oil tankers length appears on my face now, this in itself is not a serious issue but I find that it has become an everyday occurance even when i am just cleaning or generally looking at the car and find other people staring at me for seemingly just " grinning my face off" in public for no reason.

What I also have found is that looking at the car from certain angles seems to stir what I can only call "urges" within me. If these "urges" are not dealt with I seem to get very frustrated however, once I get in the car and go for a random drive they seem to dissapate only to return at anytime.

I am in two minds whether to seek medical help or to just sit on the wall with a fish finger sandwich and a cup of coffee and just keep grinning.

Advice gratefully accepted

UB

I would say that you ‘get it’
Welcome to the exclusive club.

I once had a very similar issue, I went for counselling, they advised tomato ketchup. Unfortunately, I still have the issue, but now I use brown sauce.

Have you told your other half....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom