Problems Selling My E280cdi 2007 - advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh , have you checked what 'We buy any car' are offering ?

It is at least a quick easy way to get rid , and gives you a baseline price you don't need to drop below .

Never had any luck with aoutotrader. Think its very expensive with limited results. Had much better results with gumtree and ebay. But as others have said not a good time of year.
As for wbac.com please dont make me laugh! Can't believe any one uses them but I suppose it depends if you're hungry or starving.

I have had some good results with we buy any car.com.

On the mini last time They paid out over £2000 more than we wanted to get for it privately and 3000 more than both Mercedes or BMW offered as a part exchange. It really depends on the car that you have at time, they tend to like cars that are less than five years old, and Ideally with some warranty remaining on them.

When it is an older car that thry don't really want they offer accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a cheap runabout that still gives me the occasional long distance comfort. Hardly drive anymore these days unless it is to an airport as I'm working from home.

So from a potential buyers perspective what would hold me back is that there is lots of choice, and I really don't like that light wood in the vehicle, also I'd be looking for something with command and good stereo (harmon pardon) in it, and telephone connectivity. And I only looked quickly but noticed dull spots on the bonnet (perhaps they are there, perhaps it is just a bad photo but with plenty of choice it is quickly a case of next please ;)).

Then there is a service missing. And with services like We Buy Any car private buyers are getting savvy and can see what the trade will be buying it for. As such you are at nearly double the price before your price drop and you are still 55% over. Ergo, sorry but way to much money unfortunately.

Just some thoughts.

I thought the light wood was standard on all E Class Spoets of that era??

Im really sorry i cant reply to everyone and i am overwhelmed by the amount of replies, i do really appreciate all the replies but im afraid i can address every comment.

I have listed the car on ebay classifieds again, this time for £4650, that means if someone wants a little off i will accept £4500 no less. That was someones suggestion so ill see how it goes.

Part ex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom