Problems with alarm on 2015 E220 BLUETEC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinHaydock

Car
2015 E220 BLUETEC
I own a 2015 E220 and I am having problems with the locking. When I get out off the car and press the button on the key to lock the car, the alarm makes a sound like the horn but the alarm does not set. Instead the indicator lights flash quickly and keep on flashing. If I press the locking button again on the key, the indicators flash 3 times (as they should) and the car is then locked.

I own a 2015 E220 and I am having problems with the locking. When I get out off the car and press the button on the key to lock the car, the alarm makes a sound like the horn but the alarm does not set. Instead the indicator lights flash quickly and keep on flashing. If I press the locking button again on the key, the indicators flash 3 times (as they should) and the car is then locked.
you can change that setting in the menu to turn off horn sound when locking

Try listening to this dude.
Plenty of info not sure if it covers your issues.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Colin, bit of a bizarre question but going off your user name are you from haydock by any chance? If so i am local to you and could come and take a look? Sounds like you have your horn sound set in your settings matd

Colin, bit of a bizarre question but going off your user name are you from haydock by any chance? If so i am local to you and could come and take a look? Sounds like you have your horn sound set in your settings matd
They use to call people ‘Yickers’ who came from Haydock when I was a lad in AIM. Never did understand why. ;)

They do indeed haha an ex ashton lad ehh? How long ago was that?
Long time ago. Moved to the other side of the Pennies in the early eighties.
My mother stills behind Byrchall High School and my brother lives on Bolton road.

Long time ago. Moved to the other side of the Pennies in the early eighties.
My mother stills behind Byrchall High School and my brother lives on Bolton road.
Ahh cool i recently moved to haydock park gardens near the race course.

Big houses but tight when it came to tips at xmas.

DetailerDan - do use your C class as a daily driver ?
I only ask because I have an indoor cover for a Class surplus to requirements.

At present yes but from the end of this week i am getting use of a van from work so hoping its getting tucked up in the garage :D

At present yes but from the end of this week i am getting use of a van from work so hoping its getting tucked up in the garage :D
Well if you want one FOC let me know. I used it on the C63 for about 3 years but that’s gone so it’s just collecting dust somewhere in the loft. I got it from Coverdale at Hindley.

Well if you want one FOC let me know. I used it on the C63 for about 3 years but that’s gone so it’s just collecting dust somewhere in the loft. I got it from Coverdale at Hindley.
A true gent thankyou, i will gladly pay you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom