Problems with my Xeon light again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starky

Car
W211
Hi Guys,

I posted a few weeks back saying that my Xeon light had gone and if anybody knew were I could get it sorted, and got some useful advice, when I jumped back into the car and turned on the ignition on the faulty Xeon decided to work (great.)

Well I've just poped to the shops to grab some milk and the lights appeared to be fine, but when arriving home I noticed that the same light decided not to work again. I turned the ignition off then on again and it decided to work!

Any suggestions before I take it to get looked at?

Hi,
You could swap the lamps (bulbs) from one side of the car to the other, if the fault goes to the other headlight, blown lamp. If there is no change you could try swapping the ballasts from one side to the other, but if this still doesnt work it will be the control unit inside the headlight, below is a good web site for replacement parts Original OEM Xenon Ballast Ignitor Projector Bulb Wire Harness Bulb Holder Retainers professional supplied by OEM Xenon Part
New lamps should be replaced as pairs, cheapest place to buy is E-bay, I got a pair for my car for less than £20 delivered.

Hello,

I am also looking for these (2008 w204)? I have seen them on ebay for £24-£35? but would be keen to buy from a member if there is one out there?

I also also looking to replace my back tail lights to the new LED facelifted ones does anyone know anything about this - it would be a very big help.

I don't have the following so need help on these too:

1) Wanted a HID kit put on but I wanted it to look exactly to, if I have factory fitted Zenon lights
2) Wanted parking sensors too - preferbally flushed with the bumpers (front and back with a audio and visual devise)
3) Zenon interior lights
4) Side xenon lights

If there is anyone there that can help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
ACP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom