Product of the week and discount code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
giphy.gif

Shop Now: Meguiars Quick & Easy Car Care Kit

To help support the MB Forum and its users, We have set up a discount code STRICTLY for the use of MB Club Members.

As an improvement to last year, the discount code will be UNIQUE to the forum and is designed to be used by full members only. The code will offer a variable discount of between 10% and 25.5% off depending on the part, and the current online promotion – This means that the forum code will ALWAYS be equal to, or GREATER THAN the current online offer – resolving the old issue of different codes online.

Discount Code: MBCLUBFORUM

I know at face value 10/15/20 might seem like less than 25% (OK. It factually is less) but the Online Price has dropped aprox 22% since last year..

This means that you now get a discount, ONTOP of the discounted prices.

This process will help forum members as previously during 'sale' periods the code was totally removed (meaning 0% discount!) Now you get not only a discount, bit a larger discount than the general public!

So do we get 25% off the £24.99 the item is on your web site as i tried this and the forum code did not work?

Your advert above says £24.99 but when reaching the website its says £29.99

So what is the real price???

(Amazon sell similar pack for £29.99 too). So where is the offer from ECP?

WTF are you guys on at ECP? You only posted this link at 2 minutes to 12pm yesterday, then claim the price was changed 'yesterday' :confused:

Why?

There was a price change yesterday. Apologies

If you know the price is wrong, why is the advert still here on the forum???

Isn't that luring by false advertising? I'm sure moderator should be informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom