Productivity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
Imagine how much the productivity levels would go up if they just blocked this site at work :p

In my company they do!

.....but I have my own socks server :p besides which, most web filters block using domain name not IP address so you can usually bypass the filter quite easily.

And some of us have to actually surf the web as part part of their job .... !

I usually get to have a look a couple of times a day, but today I have been mostly in the office working on my laptop so I have had MBClub on in the background nearly non-stop.

Friday's are always dull for us, especially at the end of the month so tomorrow will be dead!

its a bummer as i try to get on as much as poss but normally just get to read the posts and not reply!, i cant see alot of the pics as they are blocked tho!

I reckon my wife would block it given the chance.

You guys are soooooooooo lucky going to work every day. Here I am semi retired in the south of France risking skin cancer on a daily basis. I also feel obliged to support local industry which means drinking lots of wine and eating loads of oysters. On top of all this I have to go to the beach regularly to check that budding opera divas are getting the correct amount of sun on their lungs. Oh woe is me !

I really feel for you mate, honest I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Iwill mate dont you worry. Suppose I will have to change my location from Medway to S/France.

Wish you would Paul so you could help me out on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom