Progress?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ss201

MB Enthusiast
Car
190E 2.6 Sportline, W203 320 CDi SE Estate
I'm not a McDonalds' burger fan, but occasionally in the past I've called in for a "Big Breakfast", which included a portion of scrambled egg. Last time I went (pre-Covid) this particulat item didn't appear on the menu, so I asked the young lass behind the counter what had happened to it.

"Oh, we don't do that now; we don't have the scrambled egg machine any more"

I offered to lend her a fork but all I got was a blank look.

Any other examples of "progress"?

Same here, not Mc fans but have a cheeky sausage n egg McMuffin every now and then. I always find it amazing just how they get away with advertising their products with wonderful photos of burgers with lovely fresh crisp lettuce and perfectly placed meat.

Then you get it and it's just a sweaty mess of a thing. 8C7697C7-9167-4328-AADE-BB90910AF5A5_4_5005_c.jpeg

I'm not a McDonalds' burger fan, but occasionally in the past I've called in for a "Big Breakfast", which included a portion of scrambled egg. Last time I went (pre-Covid) this particulat item didn't appear on the menu, so I asked the young lass behind the counter what had happened to it.

"Oh, we don't do that now; we don't have the scrambled egg machine any more"

I offered to lend her a fork but all I got was a blank look.

Any other examples of "progress"?
Edited - just saw your post said ‘Pre-covid’!

The Big Breakfast was fantastic, since it’s demise - some years ago now - I reluctantly have a McMuffin. Not a patch on the big breakfast I’m afraid.

There are only two things I've ever eaten from McD - chicken nuggets and fries. I also once had a milkshake from them.

I had 2 breakfasts (loosely termed) yesterday. One was with a Diet Coke, the other with tea.
It’s my Saturday treat if I’m working.

If it's breakfast time and I'm near a Toby inn, I might call in for the "all you can eat" breakfast at £4 99.
Never left feeling hungry.

Just a shame their "all you can eat" roast dinners are tasteless.

If it's breakfast time and I'm near a Toby inn, I might call in for the "all you can eat" breakfast at £4 99.
Never left feeling hungry.

Just a shame their "all you can eat" roast dinners are tasteless.

The breakfast ain't up to much either. More you than me. Your a chav fan so I suppose it's acceptable to you 🤣🤣

McDonalds big breakfast in Hawaii - Spam, scrambled eggs and rice with soy sauce and a slice of pineapple on the side. Strange. Very strange.

Cheers,

Gaz
Nice Strange?

what would you know about taste - you like the M156 😂
‘Golden’ as a famous Dr would say. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom