Project c240 sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercedes man

Car
Mercedes c43 amg
Mercedes c240 sport brought it accident damaged of copart rare option car parking sensors front rear,electric seats,heated ,power fold mirrors is a 1997 r reg .i will have it on jig on Monday and will put up pics stew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 77
Looks like an interesting project but an early W202 is worth very little and you will need to keep your spending to an absolute minimum.

Hi have used all secondhand parts and my labour is free .from a donor c200 stew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 57
I take it you bought my car off the insurance company two and a half years ago have you still got her?

Caravan decided to flip over on me at 50 mile an hour and threw me into the central barrier at the front caravan came round and hit the rear door hit the barrier and jumped up right but the caravan didn't come on attached all the way through didn't you see how bent the towbar was. Have some photos on my phone of it

Hi took towbar of all the front was on a jig and pulled square and new panels welded on are stick some pictures up next week as car at my workshop stew ps car had great spec for year

I managed to locate the roadside photos after the accident

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    980.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    981.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 4 a.jpg
    4 a.jpg
    962.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    751.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    985.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    986.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    901.7 KB · Views: 27
Hi hope you weren’t hurt in accident I got car from Copart in Colchester and love these old c class super car

The only one hurt in the accident was the car so what did the insurance company categorise her as and was she badly out of line when you had her on the jig ?

Hi front end of chassis legs where knocked over and bonnet damaged oaf wing by being push into it at corner near windscreen will put photos up on Monday stew

Well it's nice to know that she wasn't just broken for parts as that's what I thought was going to happen to her.

So have you managed to take any photos of where you've got to on her restoration?

No probs I will call tomorrow stew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom