Project CLS63 AMG

S99YAS

Car
W218 CLS 350 CDI AMG Sport
Came across your videos on YouTube before when looking at W218's, i'm currently in the market for s CLS 350 CDI :) your car is the one i would actually want if budget permitted lol one day maybe :)

Keep up the good work :D

UkrainianHype

Car
CLS500
Next video infact!
will keep an eye out for it, how much of the pain was it to cut out the rear diffuser for the fog light? and how are you keeping it in place? did you make a custom brace of some sort?
I was almost 100% sure it was mis-advertised when looking at one my-self, as most of the american models don't have the fog-light so most vendors don't bother with it.

OP
OP
KillerHERTZ

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
CLS63 AMG
will keep an eye out for it, how much of the pain was it to cut out the rear diffuser for the fog light? and how are you keeping it in place? did you make a custom brace of some sort?
I was almost 100% sure it was mis-advertised when looking at one my-self, as most of the american models don't have the fog-light so most vendors don't bother with it.
Yeah it was grief, I did mess it up slightly, as a result I can getting a mate of mine to 3D print a new surround for me, for that area to tidy it up.

Tjlazer

Car
M5
I tried the cls63 shooting brake before I settled on the c63. I have to say that they are pretty insane motors, too big for me but holy hell they can move! Keep up the mods!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom