Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No- There Ugly

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Just get some oem xenon

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Get the clear projector lights

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abs

Car
00 E300TD W210 97 C36 AMG
Hi guys

W210 95-99 PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT BLACK for MERCEDES on eBay (end time 28-Jul-09 21:54:31 BST)

Do you think these lights will suit my mercedes 210?

abs-albums-misc-picture682-dsc01544.jpg

HL-BZ-w210-95-pro-BKc.jpg

Last edited:
Dont look good IMO, they make the front of the car look dirty...

Use the money to get some later model skirts & bumpers & an avantgarde grill

No mate they don`t end also i`ve seen them for half that price.

Cheers for the advice. are the facelift bumpers driect fit or do u have to start changing bonnet and wings?

Cheers for the advice. are the facelift bumpers driect fit or do u have to start changing bonnet and wings?

Front bumper will not fit as the facelift has a CLK front. You should be able to get facelift skirts & rear bumper which should fit no problem, aswell as spray the black lower lip on your existing bumper to update the appearance of your car.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info the the facelift front looks soo much better. but i knew it wasnt a bolt on job.

was planning to get the car colour coded including skirts door handle and bottom of bumpers.

Re : Projector lights

I don' t like this type of color. but i like this model and also its look with radial Tyre. It's nice car.

I wonder who said they look great.They might do on black cars,but not on his.

I'm a No on both counts, lights don't look good and don't put facelift parts on your car as it will then be pretending to be something its not. FAr much better IMHO to keep it standard and take care of any bits that might need doing to bring it back to pristine. Everyone keeps telling me to fit facelift parts to my CLK but really don't see the point, bit of a waste of money IMHO. Just my 2p worth

Be careful of the eBAY lights... go to Benzworld.org and search on it... those lights are not uniform, have hot spots and are not satisfactory.

Do more research before buying... :dk:

I don't like the smoked projectors but I'm sure I saw some unsmoked, clear-lens projector headlamps for the pre-face 210 that looked quite sympathetic. Keep your eyes open for them on ebay and try searching for tuning shops online.

cheers for the advice guys! im going to keep a look out for a clear set.

As for turning it into a facelift Flanaia1 ur right! i like my car the prefacelifts have character, the wing mirror suit lines of the car alot more!

My plans are:
Get it all colour coded
Find a avantgarde grill
Get some xenon or clear projectors
Get hold of the smoked facelifts rear lights
And then mayb MAYBE drop it a little( the elegance set up is way tooo high).

As for turning it into a facelift Flanaia1 ur right! i like my car the prefacelifts have character, the wing mirror suit lines of the car alot more!
Painting the unpainted bits and fitting OEM sideskirts just tidies up the bodywork and makes it look slightly more modern. "Facelifting" when it's more than bumpers etc is probably overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom