Projex 507 bonnet vent and new fi exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
projex had it all done not sure who they use

Looks great, I really want to get the vents fitted to my C63. It's just the distance to Projex from East Yorkshire that's my issue. How long did they have the car for?

Looks great, I really want to get the vents fitted to my C63. It's just the distance to Projex from East Yorkshire that's my issue. How long did they have the car for?

I spoke with Projex and they can do a 2 day turnaround meaning only 1 nights Hotel required :thumb:

Keep coming back to look at this

Where did you get the bonnet badge from ? Is it just 3m tape ?

Also wouldn't mind getting my grille de chromed what colour did you go for?

Thanks

Steve

bonnet badge from ebay its mot a stick on and the dechrome is satin black

paint will dry easily in a booth
i had some work done by a mercedes benz sprayer on the quiet at work one night
fill 9 holes in boot from old spoiler and spray back home next morning like glass
and that was holes welded not filled with splodge

gasman2 - Do they need to repaint the whole bonnet during the process of fitting the vents?

Yes whole bonnet needs spraying or paint match wld look crap

Hi I'm booking mine in next month for the vents fitting do you recall how much they charged you ?
There quoting me 1300
Cheers

Any pics from inside please the bonnet please?

no pics of underbonnet and tbh when u fit the rain channels and underbonnet cover all you can see are the rain channels which are genuine mb items

been a few issues NOT related to the bodyshop who have and are doing a first class job that will become apparent in the next few weeks.its at the bodyshop at present nearing completion.the carbon front and rear bumper covers are here but one sideskirt cover is expected 10 jan but other one is showing 23 jan.i am in contact with ceo mbuk office to expedite
This has been a difficult build but reasons will all will become clearer over the coming weeks

Cool - definitely interested in reading all about it

Very tidy indeed.

Do the bonnet vents do anything....Heat release ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom