Prom Car Needed - Wiltshire area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Simon_M said:
Are we in America?

It's always been like this as far as I know over here

When I had mine my friends and I clubbed up a small fortune for a basic limo, and the rich kids were dropped off in rented stretch Hummers or their dads Bentley

More popular nowadays with social media and phones

Love the idea of "Hummers & Porches". Not sure how fast my porch moves to be honest. (Realise it's a typo Ash.)

Not a super car by any means, but my young neighbour is all excited about going to prom in my little green car. I've told her that it only has one passenger seat, but she seems okay with that. Sadly, we are in Lancashire, young sir, but with your username, the green meanie would seem to have been appropriate.

We used the SL to take my step-son to his prom this year. He didn't want the roof down in case it messed his hair up :doh:

I am a year 11 student from the John Bentley School, Calne, Wiltshire.

My prom is on the 07/07/2017 between 7:00pm and 11:30pm. I would like an exotic car to turn up in as but I don't have enough money to hire a supercar from a company. So does anyone on here have a nice car that they want to show off at the Bowood Estate House and ballroom for an hour or so that live near the Wiltshire area?

Just asking as this is my last option for a nice car and it would make me stupidly happy to turn up in something nice!

Thanks a lot everyone :D

I like your style, and well done for asking. Have you tried other car forums? I'm sure a friendly and polite post, just like the one you've posted here will get you the right result.

I'm sure someone will be able to help, even it doesn't all fall in to place right now - you have plenty of time.

Love the idea of "Hummers & Porches". Not sure how fast my porch moves to be honest. (Realise it's a typo Ash.)

Not a super car by any means, but my young neighbour is all excited about going to prom in my little green car. I've told her that it only has one passenger seat, but she seems okay with that. Sadly, we are in Lancashire, young sir, but with your username, the green meanie would seem to have been appropriate.

Maybe we should offer SuzyCute's SLK - the passenger would certainly get there fast eh Lisa!...... :crazy::devil::bannana:

It seems that way. I'd have thought mclaren drivers could read...apparently not.

Classic mclaren answers! Now I'm really, really close but as has been said an e class estate, even an e55, doesn't really cut it.

It's always been like this as far as I know over here

When I had mine my friends and I clubbed up a small fortune for a basic limo, and the rich kids were dropped off in rented stretch Hummers or their dads Bentley

More popular nowadays with social media and phones

These things never happened when I left school ( 41 years ago ) ; it is an American thing that seemed to cross the Atlantic maybe 20 or so years ago ...

These things never happened when I left school ( 41 years ago ) ; it is an American thing that seemed to cross the Atlantic maybe 20 or so years ago ...

All we got was to jump in the school "boating lake".... actually just a flood storage pond. It stunk.

What's strange is that the OP hasn't been back here since starting this thread to check on the replies to his question.:dk:

What's strange is that the OP hasn't been back here since starting this thread to check on the replies to his question.:dk:

I thought that too. Maybe he's got the ride he wanted (so to speak) on another forum and isn't bothering to come back. Ah well, no matter, I will possibly be away then anyway when this wedding on the other side of the pond gets sorted.

I will possibly be away then anyway when this wedding on the other side of the pond gets sorted.

Take my advice, don't leave your Lotus's home alone while you're away. Give me your postcode and I'll come and collect them. You know,,,,,just to keep them safe. :dk:

Ant. :D

Classic mclaren answers! Now I'm really, really close but as has been said an e class estate, even an e55, doesn't really cut it.

Offer to take him in the Caterham - that's much cooler than any Lambo, Ferrari, McLaren etc

Pontoneer said:

I left in 2000 and my elder cousin and auntie who left ten years previous had proms with limos etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom