Prom Night with a very proud Dad (Me)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Tonight was my youngest daughters School Prom. She loves our 124 Wagon and honestly says it’s the coolest car in town.

She wanted to be driven to the night in the car by her old Dad with herself sat up front beside me. How proud was I at that.

It’s also great that at sixteen she loves a thirty one year old car.

A couple of pics.
f348235b60e059396cfe376eaeaa9bb8.jpg
d354501f879cc7730ee0fe326b1d3f14.jpg
59cee9021b7af67cb57da17d732d5425.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two elegant ladies in one graceful picture!
Well done on both counts Bruce :)

Wow, that looks like a pretty steep hill you parked on :D

Daughter looks very elegant

Great pics. I am glad to see your car topped off with a good old Northern Ireland reg.

Great pics. I am glad to see your car topped off with a good old Northern Ireland reg.

The car was shipped to NI, from Germany in 1987 where it lived until 2003. Then moved back to England. So the plate is as much a part of the car as the tin.

We have got used to it, along with people who keep asking “why not get a dated plate?” Why not indeed? We like it just the way it is.

I'm seeing a bit of Lloyd-Wright in the architecture there Bruce, even comes complete with the hottie dressed in Cherokee Red... :):)

Nice one.

My better half is a secondary head teacher, brought in as part of an academy to try and save a failing school, they are winning btw. They had their first ever prom last week and it went down a storm. I use to be a bit "meh" about the whole thing but the kids absolutely loved it and it is in fact a great way to lift moral and improve the general culture of striving for success within the schools.

Nice car too.

Got 7 years before my daughter gets to this stage. My S212 probably won't cut it.

School prom? I bet it seems like just a short time since she was a little girl.

My daughter is 12 but it seems like a second ago she was a tiny baby on my shoulder.

Boys are starting to look at her. I think it may be time to get a shotgun.

School prom? I bet it seems like just a short time since she was a little girl.

My daughter is 12 but it seems like a second ago she was a tiny baby on my shoulder.

Boys are starting to look at her. I think it may be time to get a shotgun.

Our daughter is 13 next week and I have similar concerns.

I’ve had a couple of Paslode nailguns in my tool collection for a few years now so I’m one step ahead of you. :)

My wife insisted that my treasured 1970’s hairdo had to go and a “buzz cut” it is. Great in the shower and the daughters give it the okay. What more could I ask?

A pic of both of my daughters.

cf71296cf0af0b261e5bb3cd5f48a97a.jpg

Great looking car , even greater looking girls , and one proud dad . Makes for a perfect prom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom