Prom Night with a very proud Dad (Me)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is that an actual pierced nose ring! Did it hurt?

School prom? I bet it seems like just a short time since she was a little girl.

My daughter is 12 but it seems like a second ago she was a tiny baby on my shoulder.

Boys are starting to look at her. I think it may be time to get a shotgun.
Mine is 13 at the end of July. ☹️

I am quite proud of my daughter, she is taking year 7 by storm, she's liked by pupils and trusted by teachers.

She gave a speech on open day, she is going to be a guide on induction day.

All you can really do is try to instill some values and teach them to know their own minds. Then try not to worry too much when they make the same mistakes you did when you were that age.

Wow Bruce your daughter looks great,you blink twice and they are all grown up,I make it what two years and she will be in that driving seat now that is a thought running her old dad about in the green beast,you hair cut is well you:rolleyes: am I to take it that your lack of hot water is over everybody looks very clean :D

Proud Dad indeed and for good reason.
Two beautiful daughters to be proud of Bruce.

My 10 year old is 5 foot 4, she looks about 14 and is a good 4 inches taller than anyone else in her primary school (including a fair proportion of the staff)

$hatting myself already!

My 10 year old is 5 foot 4, she looks about 14 and is a good 4 inches taller than anyone else in her primary school (including a fair proportion of the staff)

$hatting myself already!
My 12 year old is 5’9”!!!

Impressive. The way mines going she will be 6 foot by 12 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom