Prop Center Support Bearing W163 ML

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speedtriple

Car
MB ML70 CDI, Mitsubishi L200
I need a drive shaft centre support bearing for my ML270. I did a search on ebay and two UK suppliers offered this bearing at a decent price, both being German manufactured, or supposedly. On further investigation one was made in china, the second was of inferior quality, so both these are out. I will phone my local MB dealer tomorrow.

As a point of interest the bearing manufactures mentioned above are, Meyle and Topran, has anyone had experience of these manufactures products?

Meyle are a German company that have shifted production to China. They are OEM suppliers to the likes of Hyundai and Kia.

I have no experience of the quality of their product however.

Topran have a poor reputation

PS: do you mean drive shaft centre support bearing or prop shaft centre support bearing?

Last edited:
Meyle are a German company that have shifted production to China. They are OEM suppliers to the likes of Hyundai and Kia.

I have no experience of the quality of their product however.

Topran have a poor reputation

PS: do you mean drive shaft centre support bearing or prop shaft centre support bearing?
The centre bearing that supports the propshaft between front and rear.

Whats the price from Mercedes?

Hi Mate did you find a good quality reasonable priced bearing ? Mines on my ML350 is on its way out . Cheers Stuart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom