Proper Cheap W202 200 Esprit **Bargain**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S400RST

Car
W202 C200 Esprit 5dr Auto ('98)
I am selling my black C200 (1998 - S) as I am no longer driving. I think it's just touched 90,000 miles. The car is mechanically perfect, only problem I have had is an air flow meter which I replaced recently. Car is located in Falkirk, Central Scotland.

Bodywork

Good condition all round, someone has keyed one side, I have been told it should polish out. Tiny rust bubble on front arch. The boot doesnt lock at the moment, my original lock siezed so I had it drilled out and replaced but I haven't had time to sort it yet. Rear windows are tinted, grill and badge are black and so are the wheels.

Engine

Perfect order, no smoke, rattles etc. Ha an induction kit recently installed and also a new Air Flow Meter.

Suspension, Wheels and Tyres

Suspension is in perfect working order. I believe 2 tyres will needs to be replaced, and the spare is on the front but has only been used for about 50 miles.

Interior

Really good condition, no rips or tears anywhere, seats are solid and comfy. I have a new Head Unit installed.

Other information

The car has no tax or MOT at present.
This is due to me letting it run out as I no longer need the car. MOT will be no problem - only 2 tyres needed.

The car comes with a private reg which has been valued at £400.

I have been totally honest about the car and I have taken all the good points and bad points into consideration when pricing it at a bargain price of £800. I will listen to offers as the car is doing me no good sitting in my drive.

Please Call 07775934678, ask for Stuart. Car is located in Falkirk, Central Scotland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom