Proper Clean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnEclass

Car
S6/Q5/C300/S4/W209/W211
So today the sun came out again....only one thing for it the W211 gets a deep clean:D

Jet wash
Sprayed with Surfex HD 1 in 10 diluted and left to dwell for 5 mins
Jetwash
Snowfoam
Jetwash
Hand wash with microfibre cloth and shampoo...bad lad only 1 bucket!:eek:
Pat dry with microfibre towel
1/2 hour on wheels with brushes / microfibres / Supernatural spray
AG SRP and buff
EGP left for 1/3 hour and buffed to brilliant shine

Exhaust tips clean but need an autosol polish.....maybe tomorrow

Bonnet popped and a tidy up with damp cloths

Wife complains...spending too much time on car.....;)

Pics to follow, batteries went in camera.

That looks lovely John - very nice work.

If you own a Merc you are probably a car 'enthusiast' and this breed of motorists spend time on their cars to keep them looking good.
My wife understands why I spend so much time on keeping my car in A1 condition as it is a type of hobby.
Nice job JohnEclass.

Superb, i have spent a good 2 full days on mine this week winter preping. Tut john i want to see 2 buckets next time. Brilliant mine is also black,ove seeing the fleck when the sun hits it.

Thanks for the replies, no rain tomorrow so will see how easy she comes clean after a full machine polish at Pallas Autorefinishing 2 weeks ago, the W211 looked great from a couple of feet away but up close the swirls....OMG! She is now like a mirror with a coat of Colinite 476 and Megs Tech Wax I'm hoping the road film will just rinse off......:D

If you want to see just how clean and shiny a W211 can be have a look at Pallas's website - car 28 E class :thumb:

blondee;... However I agree with the wife lol :-/[/QUOTE said:
Wash your'e mouth out!..... Rashman will never speak to you again :rolleyes:

Have just spent 3 hours cleaning / vacuming / polishing.....the wife was at the gym, now she seems to think I should do the same in the house :eek:

Excellent job. Congratulations. I know from experience how much effort is needed to make a black car pristine. That's why I now go for silvers and greys - they also match what's left of my hair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom