Proper Tea for MOCAS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
One has a Mr Mocas turning up for a cup of rosie lee (One gathers this is what they call it) soon and one wondered what the collective wisdom of the board should be as to the appropriate tea to serve? Mug? One does feel the obligation to put him at his ease, but obviously one wouldn't wish to go too far. Would it appear too wrong to make a separate pot for oneself?

Last edited:
Watch he may try to claim diplomatic immunity if he thinks homeland security are still after him. I hear that the Ecuadorian embassy is full up at the moment although a vacancy may be in the offing. Perhaps a little Camomile might sooth any frayed nerves ---it's hard being on Interpols most wanted list.;)

I'd not thought of that, Graeme. I was more worried about him sizing up the car fleet for scrap, but vigilance shall be my watchword.

I know nothing about tea, but please convey my warmest regards to Mr. MOCAŠ.

I would tell my man to allow him access to the servants kitchen, cook can then provide some sustainence from last nights left overs.

What oh..........

He drives a Skoda, that makes him one of the Common People. So a can of Stella will do.

Just make sure it is served in the correct cup…

$(KGrHqQOKo8FJ!ltKfdmBSVqkh3nIw~~60_35.JPG

Please pass on my warmest regards to Mr Mocas as he is sorely missed by many on this Forum. He added an air of sanity amongst the perpetually deranged and warring masses who seem to believe this place is where one comes to vent one's spleen.

I would suggest that you send a manservant to Harrods immediately and direct him to purchase a fine darjeeling post haste. Altertnative would be a mug of Builders just like wot the lower classes sup!

Gift him this on the understanding that he returns to the forum...:D

Attachments

• Stainless-Steel-self-stirring-Mug-coffee-cup-novel-present-Camp-Cup-with-plastic-handle-free-shi.jpg
    Stainless-Steel-self-stirring-Mug-coffee-cup-novel-present-Camp-Cup-with-plastic-handle-free-shi.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 14
Maybe he will change his name to MOCIT

My Other Cuppa Is Tetleys…...

I would expect he will bring his chai wallah with him to ensure standards are met? :)

Coffee. In the hope it gees up his return to the forum.

He drives a Skoda, that makes him one of the Common People. So a can of Stella will do.

As does his SLK. :)

We intrepid Allard owners stick to a pint of ale. None of this Italian exotica!

On a practical note , you could get in a Twinings tea variety pack and let him select to his preference .

On the other hand , knowing your reputation as a connoisseur of fine wine , won't he be anticipating a glass of something rather nice ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom