Pros and cons of your AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pros - Performance, comfort, looks (IMO), kit which all makes for a great tourer, great cruiser, great commuter, great dragster and an interesting track car!
Cons - depreciation, avoiding temptation to modify (to much while under warranty),exhaust a bit muted in stock form (solved) non-ceramic brakes not that great for my use ( solvable but really expensive) and an interesting track car!

Hi could you let me know how you unmuted yiur A45amg exhaust please regards

I agree about the parking system. I've owned a s212 in e350 and now e63 since 2012 and it is a dated system. My 645ci had a better system as a 04 plate !?

My only other gripe is the lack of AWD.

Obviously both problems solved when I move up to a s213, once prices drop below £50k :devil:

Pro's A car i always wanted, Even more so being a 7 seater, Smooth and Very Fast "not Brutus fast" but usable fast.

Con's Paid Over 12k 8 months ago, and stands me in with fuel at 20k lol

Still love it

46855664_10156341841477284_896817191771439104_n.jpg

Pros:

1. It looks amazing both inside and out, I’m in love with it’s looks!
2. It sounds amazing, love the engine
3. It’s bl**dy fast
4. Great boot, practical
5. Love the seat comfort
6. Love the steering wheel

Cons:

1. Ride quality, it should be more comfortable in Comfort mode, simple as
2. Steering is a bit stiff in Comfort too, I guess for both 1&2, it would be good to have a softer Comfort mode
3. Tech is a bit dated and fiddly ie laggy, no wireless Apple CarPlay, no remote start/aux heating, no integrated music streaming. BMW are defo ahead here, though not seen MBUX but that wasn’t available at the time

Pros,very comfortably bonkers, sound,kit

Cons outdated (5 speed) gearbox a bit clunky sometimes. Running out of places to drive it properly

C63s estate 2018 pre facelift :

Pros:
+ the rear tyres have a severe allergy to asphalt
+ Communication through the steering wheel and back side is rather good
+ great traction control allows endless low speed slippy slidy fun at junctions , corners and roundabouts
+ you get to nurture the inner 4 year old child within with silly loud exhaust sounds and pops and bangs in sport plus and race mode
+ rather excellent transmission
+ no turbo lag on the 4l twin sea shell engine
+great smooth motorway cruiser especially with the driver assistance package even though the steering does sometimes get involved with distronic off.
+lovely interior and cockpit
+incredible safety tech with the LSD and ESP , I've had many moments where I should have fishtailed but didn't
+no body roll with ride control set to sport plus , brilliant handling and cornering ability for such a porker

Cons :
- Residual value vanishes quicker than a spray on tan
- petrol tank empties faster than balance sheet assets at clubs managed by Harry Redknapp
- turns me into an immature 5 year old who can't help driving in gear 2 at 3k revs letting go of throttle every 3 seconds ...
- not many winter tyre choices
- no android auto or Apple car play
- heavier than Gemma Collins after a month of bargain buckets thrice a day at KFC for a month
- much more talented than it gets credit for
- will possibly rendered obsolete by the facelift
- tyres have a severe lack of tread after a few k miles

Cons what is that? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom