protective covers for car seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c250blu

Car
merc
Hi,
Just woundering if anyone bought any seat covers for their car recently and what sort did you buy. Reason I'm asking is, I have to put a car seat at the back of the car, I'm slightly worried that if I don't protect the leather seats in my car at the back, the car seat will leave marks on them.

thanks

Used to valet a few cars years back and know exactly what you mean, generally on leather seats they did crease the leather.

You can probably get them back to original with a bit of heat but I think a bit of foam would be better placed underneath than a canvas car seat. It will also be undetectable.

i bought a car seat protector from Amazon a couple of tears ago, i think the make was Diono- it was great, protected the leather well from those sharp bits at the bottom of the kids car seats and boosters

A good sized towel worked well for us when ours were in kiddie seats

When my son was in a full size car seat , I placed a thick , white bath towel under the seat . The towel was big enough to be folded so there were two layers protecting the leather , and I used a white one so there was no dye to stain my mushroom leather .

Nowadays , my son is seven and he either sits directly in the bucket child seats in the back of the SL , or on a booster seat which is fine on the cloth seats of the 190 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom