Proud new Mercedes owner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks lovely. My last c class was white. Much easier to look after than my present obsidian.

There is an app you can download called COMPRESS, inside that the reduce the size and then upload pics. nice car by the way

CF16CB6E-BEBD-4CF1-85EE-226B53754FF0.jpeg C515D51D-F02A-491F-8DE4-68396268F255.jpeg
Certain method in my madness - we have just seen a lovely MERCEDES E250 CGI AMG SPORT CONVERTIBLE 1.8 and fallen in love, but not sure it would be practical for us (or that we can afford it!!) However, there is a little devil on my shoulder (aka Mrs. Gollom!) saying go for it!

One real issue for us is boot size - please could I ask that you take two pictures (roof up and roof down) with something in there of a suitable size so we can scale the space? Maybe Mrs. Charlie2020 could be persuaded?...……. LOL

Cheers

Hi Gollom!

as promised here are the pics. The football is full size and pretty much exactly the height of the rear part of the boot when the roof is down, as you can see loads of space with the roof up.

A
Looks lovely. My last c class was white. Much easier to look after than my present obsidian.

Always white for me. Ever since I had a black saab 93 convertible (2001). That car gave me the love for convertibles, but the hate of black cars. I like to clean myself weekly but black used to get dirty within hours on a dry day!

Welcome, very nice car
Cheers! Yours too, assuming that’s it in your profile. Noticed you have the upgraded lights - I bet you like how the two day runner strip lights stay on at night when it’s parked and unlocked...a small thing that I just love! (It could be just me though ☺️)

At I night I sometimes press unlock before I’ve even left the supermarket!

Hi Gollom!

as promised here are the pics. The football is full size and pretty much exactly the height of the rear part of the boot when the roof is down, as you can see loads of space with the roof up.

Really appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom