proud parents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purplegoddess

Car
89' 190e (Leo)
we are feeling very proud of our 8yr old daughter,shania,at the moment.
she is having a poem published in the "little laureates book of poems 2008" also having a story published in the local paper for a competition she won at school .:bannana: :bannana:
just had to share as we are really proud of her:D :D

Aahh, well done and quite right for you to be proud of her! :)

There is nothing wrong with being pleased with such accomplishments. :cool:

Congrats to her (and to you!). It's a great feeling when your child achieves, isn't it:) One of the rewards of parenting

Well done you have every right to be proud of her

Well done to Shania, and proud parents!!

Is a mini purplegoddess a violetgoddess? :D

Thats fantastic, getting published is hard, so to achieve it at 8 is quite an achievment, well done indeed!

Cheers
Simon

Well done to her, she'll look back in 20 years time and smile.
Can we see the poem?
here goes

LITTLE SISTER
i have a little sister
she is very small
one day i hope
she gets very tall
she likes to laugh and giggle
sometimes she likes to have a wiggle!

:bannana: :bannana:

Well done :) - Our daughter Kirsty did exactly the same about 6 years ago, and we have a copy of her verse in print (obviously)
But there were pressures after that to get her to attend a convention for poets in the US on several occasions (each one costing a small fortune) so please beware.

Now however she is a 15yr old A* student who has just taken her GCSEs. She has had her heart set on a career in Marine Law for the last 5 years or so, and to that end she is off to get a scolarship to Cambridge to do a year of Drama before converting to a law degree.

Kids, They can bring so much pride - and in an instant turn into the spawn of the devil :D

Well done! It gives far more pleasure to see them achieve doesn't it, my son just did his 5m swimming the other day - was fantastic :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom