Providing support during the 'Lockdown'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry for the long post but I feel I must complain about the poor service by Mercedes at the dealership.
I bought what is supposed to be an efficient diesel from them.
the ML420 CDI. I cannot get more than 30mpg from the damn thing, no matter how hard I try.

I returned to the dealer and complained. After a long and pointless conversation with the service manager I asked him to make my car cheaper to run.
He threw my keys in the bin and said that'll save you a fortune.

And he wouldn't remap my Sat Nav.
It gets worse. I’ve looked up the official fuel consumption and I should be getting 30.4 MPG and I averaged only 30.0 MPG on my 3 mile round trip to get fuel.

I’ve called the dealer principle nine times in the last 45 minutes and he still hasn’t returned my call.

I’ve just bought a new car, and my ex-mate said that Mercedes never made an ML AMG Black Series, but my 2002 model definitely came with the AMG Black Series badge from new.

It must be original because there’s also a rare aluminium effect AMG plaque with signature stuck on the centre console, along with AMG boot badge on the glovebox, and two more on the engine cover.

I read online that a McLaren mechanic converted a C43 AMG into full McLaren spec, how do I find out if he did it to my car? Apparently they’re difficult to spot because they were unchanged on the outside but completely reengineered using F1 technology on the inside.

Just found the test platform for the Mercedes hamster-wheel

maxresdefault.jpg

So whats the full procedure? Does it involve filing down its claws and using a toilet paper tube?

Unfortunately somewhere in the dim and distant past I remember reading something that relates to this post, also involving flicking a cigarette lighter and the resultant flame causing serious injuries:eek::eek: Thankfully it refers to a group of strange males of which I have never been a member - or would ever want to be. Put it down to strange things you see when channel hopping on an offshore rig with access to unusual TV channels!

We did the girls Fur, well my daughter did lol, Aka Bella and Fudge

9C55B1BB-FD0A-400E-833F-5D999A8A1C39.jpeg

Where would I find the Vin Number on my daughters pet hamster? He's a Campbell Dwarf Russian named Cuddles. Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section. picture appended
Campbells-Russian-Dwarf.jpg
This ones been done to death, I'm sure there's a sticky for this :)? Anyway, turn it upside down, the VIN is the 58 digit hexadecimal number next to the QR code and to the left of the model number. As a matter of curiosity, did you buy this from a main dealer or at auction ? looks more like a Siberian Hamster to me.............. Anyhoo, tell it to stay home, wash its paws and sing Happy Birthday twice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom