PS3 PAL Launch Date Confirmed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stats007

MB Enthusiast
Car
575M
...as the 23rd March - 60Gb version will be £425. Details here

Hmm.

I've been waiting for the PS3 to come out, but that's quite a lot of money. And, in my book, no PS is worth having until there's a version of Gran Turismo to play on it. :D

Think I'll leave it for a bit longer, then...

Cheers,

Gaz

I played my on my friend's PS3 he brought over from the US a few weeks back. Truly impressive bit of kit.

I'll be getting one, though for me the killer app is the next release of Grand Theft Auto. :)

Rose Chap said:
I played my on my friend's PS3 he brought over from the US a few weeks back. ..... Truly impressive bit of kit.

When it works - I played it in the US at the beginning of December!!

Out of 4 stores ( EB, 2 xBest Buy, Circuit City) - 2 of them had powered the down - as they crash so often - and one of them was crashed without reboot possible.... and the one I did play on I had to reboot myself!!

Great graphics, physically looks nice - but no way it is worth £425... especially with the bugs at present... I will wait until they come down in price with less bugs...

The Wii is keeping our household interested still a month on...!

Howdy guys,

One of our esteemed members is a project manager at SCEE working on the launch here in Europe - he's been updating me a lot on what's going on.

The piece of kit, and games that you get here are not the same as the US. A lot of the issues will have been addressed.

Scott

<chanting> flame war! flame war! flame war!</chanting>

I'm not going to buy one either just yet... Got a Wii that is keeping more than occupied! and I STILL haven't ordered WarioWare!

Might pre-order a PS3 to resell on eBay though... if its really as much a hit as they would want you to believe...

I am contemplating a 360 though... Halo2 is pretty good!

I'm with Rose Chap. I'll buy one in October, for GTA. :bannana:

PJ

whizzkid11 said:
When it works - I played it in the US at the beginning of December!!

Out of 4 stores ( EB, 2 xBest Buy, Circuit City) - 2 of them had powered the down - as they crash so often - and one of them was crashed without reboot possible.... and the one I did play on I had to reboot myself!!

Great graphics, physically looks nice - but no way it is worth £425... especially with the bugs at present... I will wait until they come down in price with less bugs...

The Wii is keeping our household interested still a month on...!

That's funny because we've been running them for months and not had any problems...

| relative picked one up from Dubai for just under around £260..

Dont know it if its pal or not, but hes back soon.....

Another vote for the wii!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom