PSA: Service Care Plans 20 Discount Code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As someone said earlier, within hours (if that) of the 20% offer it was pulled due to technical issues so is presently not available

interestingly the T&C page under service care shows the offer so contact the number and complain, it may shame them into fixing it!

Last edited:
Let’s hope they haven’t pulled the offer and that it’s just a technical issue :)

Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions of 20% ServiceCare Plan Online Discount Offer.

The discount is applicable to all ServiceCare plans purchased in full online via: servicecare.mercedes-benz.co.uk, paid in full at time of purchase, between 1 July 2020 and 30 September 2020, unless amended or removed by Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited.

Offer only available online via servicecare.mercedes-benz.co.uk

Excludes all ServiceCare Plans paid monthly on Direct Debit schedules

Available to all private retail and small fleet (1-24 units) customers only, for both New and Approved Used sales as well as existing vehicle owners

Available for all Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG vehicles

20% discount is applied to the gross amount including VAT. (If you are VAT Exempt, please contact our Customer Support team on 0370 242 6200 or e-mail [email protected])

This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other servicing or ServiceCare offers

This offer can be used in conjunction with all other applicable vehicle sales offers

Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited reserves the right to amend or remove this offer at any time without notice

All new ServiceCare customers who redeem this online discount are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the 20% ServiceCare Plan Online Discount Offer. Full terms and conditions shall apply to any purchase made of a ServiceCare plan using this discount. These terms and conditions are available here.

I've asked this question in my own thread so apologies but just want to know does the Service Plan include the "additional items" that are on the services? See attached I've got a one-off quote for a Service B which is a grand, and the price is essentially equivalent to 3 Services if I go for the plan with the 20% discount?
I've tried phoning Mercedes but their phonelines are closed (I'm guessing covid-19 related) and the nearest one to me is 30mins drive away so I will most likely go this weekend to get a definitive answer.

Attachments

• MB1.JPG
    MB1.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
  • MB2.JPG
    MB2.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
Yes it should include all of those items.

This offer equates to £442 for a w204 c63 service so it is very good value.

1594894862237.png

My next service is a B with brake fluid and spark plugs.

Similarly works out £499/service on my GL63 which is due spark plugs and brake fluid next year (B), then various filters/pano roof stuff the year after and then an auto transmission fluid/filter change, brake fluid etc on the following B service after that :cool:

Next year’s B-service alone would be over £1k alone at most main dealers.

A service next with an ATF change, I will consider this if my “free” service should disappear.

are MOTs included in service care plans?

No , I have a Service plan but my MB dealer ( Sinclair Swansea ) gives a credit for the full cost of the MOT , which can be spent on MB accessories but not on items chargeable for the service like pads etc

The website still doesn’t recognise any of my Mercedes. I must give them a call. Is anyone else struggling, or is it just me?

Strange, I took out a three year plan for one of mine this week with no problems. That has had a plate transferred too but it recognises the model on both registrations!

+ Cabin filter.

On the C-Class, pollen/cabin filter change is included in Service Schedule B. So the quote for Service B already includes the pollen/cabin filter change. Which admittedly is a bit of an anomaly because this is the only filter (apart from engine oil filter) that is not charged separately as an 'additional item'.

Strange, I took out a three year plan for one of mine this week with no problems. That has had a plate transferred too but it recognises the model on both registrations!
I’ve tried previous and current registration numbers and neither is recognised 🙁

Does it recognise your cars on the www.mymercedesservice.co.uk site?
Yes it recognises them all and even gets the model right, which surprises me as several of our cars have worn the same registration numbers and have the same model name.

I tried to proceed to a booking and it said it could and prompted me to call the dealer. Strange.

I tried to proceed to a booking and it said it could and prompted me to call the dealer. Strange.

they want to offer you an even bigger discount as you have so many MBs 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom