PSA: Service Care Plans 20 Discount Code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Earlier in the year I renewed my plan with 24 payments, but haven't had a service yet (it's due in December).

I wonder if I can cancel the plan for full refund then take out a new one with 20% discount for payment upfront......? 🤔

I wonder if I can cancel the plan for full refund then take out a new one with 20% discount for payment upfront......? 🤔
Don’t see why not, although there’s a cancellation fee - £40 + VAT seems to ring a bell - that’s detailed in the T&C document you will have received when you took out the plan.

Don’t see why not, although there’s a cancellation fee - £40 + VAT seems to ring a bell - that’s detailed in the T&C document you will have received when you took out the plan.

Thanks. 20% discount is still ~£260 on a 3-service contract.....

Another numpty question please.

Does service care include wipers?

Interested as a new set for R231 is £100 due to holes in wipers for magic vision control.

Another numpty question please.

Does service care include wipers?

Interested as a new set for R231 is £100 due to holes in wipers for magic vision control.
Unfortunately not 😢

have splashed out on a 4 year (years 5, 6, 7 and 8) service plan at 20% discount - £1728 upfront.

Next service is ATF and last service of the plan is spark plugs.

I think it’s quite a well timed purchase 💥

Similarly, I've took out a service plan for B-A-B years 8,9 and 10 covering, amongst other things, spark plug change, atf change, fuel filter change and air filters.

MB are promoting this offer on national radio...a sign of the times and their need/ desire to retain some business?

they want to ££ to help cashflow during these hard times; essentially it’s a loan to MB

Let’s hope they don’t go bust in the next 2, 3 or 4 years hey! :D

Do we know of any discount codes for 2021 for pre paid service plans. Mine is due it's first service in 3kmiles? Ta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom