PSE Line Repair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Kripling

Car
Phaeton W12, Porsche 911 2S
Hi all,

In a moment of madness I bought a CL55 and have been rectifying a number of minor issues (although I'm sure there are some big ones just waiting to rear their heads...)

One of the problems I had was with the lumbar adjustment & massage on the front seats not working. I eventually tracked it down to the air line from the PSE pump to under the driver's seat that had been pinched and snapped. Although I bodged a repair using some fish tank rubber piping and cable ties, the seal isn't great and I was wondering whether anyone had any suggestions for a more permanent repair (I'm thinking a barbed plastic connector of some sort).

Secondly, sometimes when I close the driver's door the soft close pulls the door in but I can hear the pump running for longer than usual before it finally releases (and the windows adjust to their sealed positions). I've had a look at the pump and everything seems fine there so I'm not quite sure what the problems might be.

Other than that, all's well. For the time being... ;)

Use some vacuum pipe or diesel injector leak off pipe. Put a bit of glue on the plastic pipe and use two small cable ties. Works every time.

Thanks - I'll get the glue out this weekend to literally seal the deal.

Any thoughts about the PSE pump taking its time to release the door after pulling it in?

There will be a leak there too. Best to sort it before it burns the pump out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom