PSE Location My2001 W210

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rbinnie

Car
E430 Avantgarde
Hello All,

I am going a little bit mad in trying to find the phone controller for my car. The car is a Jan 2001 E430. It has an integrated phone kit with Comand also installed.

The phone cradle number is A203 820 06 51. I have tried various Nokia phones such as 6230, 6230i but none seem to work. All I get on the display is Phone Initialising but it sticks there.

I tried tracing the cable from my phone cradle in the centre armrest but it goes to a RJ45 type connecter. I have tried looking under the seat etc but I cannot find the PSE.

Can anyone help..?

Regards

Robert

Update

Hello Again,

Does anyone know where the phone controller is installed../

About 80% sure that its behind the side carpet in the boot on the left (looking into boot from back of car) on a metal plate. - it may be tucked up a bit between inner and outer wings, Its got 2 plugs, a 25 way D-Type in a special grey shell that clips in place, and the fibre optic 2 way connector with 2 fibres (orange) coming out of it

Cheers

Richard

Thanks Richard.

I will try to remove the side carpet tomorrow.Is there any particular way to remove the carpet..?

Found it

Thanks to Richards help I found the controller behind the trim in the boot ( LHS behind CD changer).

The part number on it is A 203 820 32 26 and my cradle is A 203 820 06 .

I had seen a post where the part numbers were listed and also showed the compatible phone models but I cannot find it now.

Can anyone help.

Regards

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom