PSE Pneumatic system doorlock Control Module

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kdj

Car
CLK230 Avantgarde cab.
B1729 (fault code) PSE Pneumatic system doorlock Control Module (?air pump?)

what the bloody ell does this do? I've just been informed that its faulty with a replacement cost of £455 all in. It doesnt affect the engine in any way but the tow away switch on the dash is constantly lit. is the tow away sensor connected to the central locking in any way? and if the tow away sensor is not working ....then why does the central locking still work?
Cheers for your help in any case.
will have to wait till the end of next months pay to get it done :confused:

kdj said:
B1729 (fault code) PSE Pneumatic system doorlock Control Module (?air pump?)

what the bloody ell does this do? I've just been informed that its faulty with a replacement cost of £455 all in. It doesnt affect the engine in any way but the tow away switch on the dash is constantly lit. is the tow away sensor connected to the central locking in any way? and if the tow away sensor is not working ....then why does the central locking still work?
Cheers for your help in any case.
will have to wait till the end of next months pay to get it done :confused:

If you can live with it, it may be worth buying a decent warranty, wait the month and then make claim.

I've got the same prob

today the light (alarm tow light) stayed on and the doors would not lock from the keyfob so I was locking manually and pressed the keyfob lock to set the alarm, until the alarm when off and I couldn't stop it, the doors then unlocked and continued to operate the air pump for ages so for now I've just locked it with out the alarm this is deeply worrying. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom