PSP Brand New on e-bay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lofty

Car
MercedesA160/2002
I bought a PSP described as Brand New only last week, the problem was when it arrived it wasn't Band New even on contacting the seller he isisted it was, true it has had little use but why? Well your guess is as good as mine on that one. The give away was the inspection of the motor when I took the electrical motor cover sleeve off I was able to tip the carbon out of the casing.
For what I paid I'm not two worried, a NEW PSP for the 'A' Class is just under £280 with the VAT, But what annoys me is that sellers do not understand that a used item no matter how little is still used
and no longer falls into the catorgaery of Brand New. It turns out that the pump was in fact made in 02, so for a Brand New pump is been kicking round for a while, Oh yes it arrived in a MB box, which was for a pump made in 04. Yes the seller offered after some discussion to give me my money back, but the cost of returning the pump was a third of what I paid for it, so I will keep it and hope thet if /when the time comes to fit it it does work, PSP's are not the easiest things to test without the right gear so I will have to take a chance and hope that it wasn't a complete rip of.
put it down to experience, but how old do you get before you understand the ethics of other humun beings or am I expecting too much.
lofty Now whose the :bannana:

I thought it was Playstation Portable :confused:

Sorry it's a Power Steering Pump, and yes you all have one! you would almost certainly have a job turning the steering wheel without it, and the wife certainly would! but in the later case you might not have one?
lofty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom