Pulse code counter display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Following a discussion on hand held testers on the "other side" :eek:I took the liberty of posting this interesting little circuit for a pulse counter display to save folks trying to count those little LED flashes. quote:-
In addition to the above I guess we are all familiar with the basic circuit for counting DTC pulses documented here. K6JRF Auto Page
However I did also come across a circuit for a pulse code display using a small programmable controller. http://www.benzworld.org/forums/r129...n-fao-bob.html for any electronics guys out there who might be interested in building one.

Last edited:
you will also need the programming code for the PIC. Its a blank chip so will do nothing out of the box until you write its code

That's nice and simple. :)

I did think about coding one up myself some time ago but moved on to newer cars, and bought the test equipment instead. :eek:

Ian.

you will also need the programming code for the PIC. Its a blank chip so will do nothing out of the box until you write its code

Oops--Sorry should have mentioned that bit-I just assumed anyone interested in building such a project with a programmable controller would know that.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom