pure tack or pure genius?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have those in the CE but they are genuine AMG and cost about £140, they look a bit cheap IMO...

I had the only set in the country in my old W202 C180.
On the matrixcar web site, he uses my piccy.
There should be some on this forum somewhere. They changed colour too.

I have those in the CE but they are genuine AMG and cost about £140, they look a bit cheap IMO...

yes, it was looking through the pics of the engine change that made me think about them, do you have any pics of them installed and lit up at night with the rest of the dash not just the dials?

yes, it was looking through the pics of the engine change that made me think about them, do you have any pics of them installed and lit up at night with the rest of the dash not just the dials?

I have a couple of just the dials, I will take some when I get the car back and finish modding the interior...;)

I was all ready to slag them off, then opened the link...mmm interesting..likey likey :)

Bloody awefull at night as you have trouble seeing the needle. But whatever rocks your boat :D

They are all wrong for my 300CE-24. The redline marker is too low revs and whats with the "ecomometer" on a 300-24 ? LOL

They are all wrong for my 300CE-24. The redline marker is too low revs and whats with the "ecomometer" on a 300-24 ? LOL

Mine is a 24 Just ignore the Redline...:D

Ecomometer on a 24, not on mine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom