Purple C43 AMG ...Looks familier...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well spotted!

I wonder if the new owner has found a load of stuff that was hidden away under that immaculately prepped-for-sale car?

IIRC it initially sold quite cheap and the new sellers asking a fair bit more.

IIRC it initially sold quite cheap and the new sellers asking a fair bit more.

Was it sold with the gearbox problem unresolved?

This seller is selling it with a repaired gearbox, all warrantied up with a receipt for £1900.... If he's spent that on it, the margin for profit cant be great....

This seller is selling it with a repaired gearbox, all warrantied up with a receipt for £1900.... If he's spent that on it, the margin for profit cant be great....
I'm sure I've seen several C43s with £1900 gearbox repairs recently - odd how the price is so consistent.

he might just have found that he cant afford it!, the guy who bought my c36 is selling it on 10 mnths later, i dropped him a mail and he said the car is as i sold it to him, immaculate, but he needs the money to pay for his new work van, which i totally understand! dont always assume theres always something cinister behind a sale!

I'm sure I've seen several C43s with £1900 gearbox repairs recently - odd how the price is so consistent.

My new gearbox and T/C on the C43 was a similar price to that, but looks like I'm keeping my C43 - loads of interest, tonnes of timewasters but not one viewing... £5,795 if anyone's interested!!!!:(

he might just have found that he cant afford it!, the guy who bought my c36 is selling it on 10 mnths later, i dropped him a mail and he said the car is as i sold it to him, immaculate, but he needs the money to pay for his new work van, which i totally understand! dont always assume theres always something cinister behind a sale!

Very true Alps, but in this case the seller goes on to say that he's had a few of these & this one is in exceptional condition..... Which would lead us to believe that he would know what the upkeep & the cost of one of these is.....

Hi,
Still love the colour

Seems to be missing an AMG badge..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom