Purple Wheels, Ourole Wheels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Decided on a change for the summer for my 55 Wagon. Full powder coat. New carbon centers to be fitted. Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:
Looks like you have left on bilberry wheel cleaner for too long and they have changed colour.....I like them :)

Thank you all for your kind comments. It was a bit of a risk. The powder coater did have "one he did earlier" that I could sit beside the car to gauge the look.

It is a flip colour, so it changes with the light. In some lights it appears black in other blue but mostly purple.

I am now tempted to paint my disc centers in the same colour and maybe the chrome bump strips. They were wrapped in black but got tatty so I peeled them off.

I like them :thumb:

I've been experimenting with plasti dip colours over the last couple of months before they go in for a powder coat. White first and now gunmetal grey.

Black CF Centers now fitted. A slightly darker light today so you see some colour change in the flip.

Last edited:
Would look way better with, say, purple one side and green other side, for example ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom