QI and iPhone 12

osprey2021

Car
A180d
Hi,

new Mercedes owner and have a couple of issues I can’t find the answer to.

First, I have an iPhone 12 and wireless charging isn’t working in my a180d - is it a known problem or just my car?

Second, the previous owner had paid for the entire Mercedes Me pack and has now deregistered and I’ve registered. Should I get the benefit of his services he paid for??

many thanks in anticipation

seanuk89

Car
GLA 200 (2021)
Did you manage to get it working in the end? I have a new GLA and my iPhone 12 Pro Max charges for 5 seconds and then stops.

tonyvandijk

Car
MB GLA 250 4Matic
Did you manage to get it working in the end? I have a new GLA and my iPhone 12 Pro Max charges for 5 seconds and then stops.
I have the exact same problem. Today I received my new MB GLA 250 4Matic. iPhone 12 Pro charges indeed for 5 seconds, then stops. Tried an iPhone 8 and that worked fine. The problem is that I have an iPhone 12 Pro... Did you get any positive reaction with a possible solution?

tonyvandijk

Car
MB GLA 250 4Matic
I have the exact same problem. Today I received my new MB GLA 250 4Matic. iPhone 12 Pro charges indeed for 5 seconds, then stops. Tried an iPhone 8 and that worked fine. The problem is that I have an iPhone 12 Pro... Did you get any positive reaction with a possible solution?
BTW I have iOS 14.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom