Quaife LSD Available Supply and Fit at MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Quaife LSD
Available for Supply and Fit
at MSL​

The famous Quaife ATB limited slip differential*is one of the world's most popular performance upgrade products for Mercedes cars.

This unique device transforms the way your car applies power to the road, offering a stunning increase in traction, acceleration, cornering speeds and handling.

The Quaife design will work flawlessly with all OE components, will not void your manufacturer's warranty, and comes with its own worldwide lifetime guarantee.

We can also offer a remap/pulley change to compliment the LSD.

Get in touch with your registration number now and we'll get back to you shortly with prices :D

Attachments

• quaiffe.jpg
    quaiffe.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 26
Had my C63 fitted with a Quaife LSD at MSL about three months ago and it's certainly transformed the cars handling, especially noticeable is that it actually puts the power down in the wet instead of spinning a wheel. Allows you to use "Sport Mode" button a lot more.

Just purchased a 63reg 507 C63 without LSD, how much will it cost me to have one fitted?
Where in the country can it be fitted?
I'm at York.

Having mine done today at MSL, cant wait to see what its like post quaife and map :)

It would be interesting to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, what's the verdict?
Absolutely wonderful, loads of moments where you'd not have traction, you do have traction. Took a little getting used to coming out of some corners and not having the inside spin up and just get a little sideways but its quicker and more beneficial than having it lit up..

As for the remap - it ads very little in the lower ranges, say 10% increase of power, but its not til you get to 4k that it comes alive, and in 3rd gear thats license losing terriotory. On a friends private road it pulled from 120 upwards at what felt like going from 40-80.. Insane. It went from 448/429 to 515 / 479.... I had some k&n filters fitted too, but think exhaust and a supercharger would be the next way to go.. Also realised that ill need some bitier pads as the std pads went squidgy after a few high speed slow downs !

Just purchased a 63reg 507 C63 without LSD, how much will it cost me to have one fitted?
Where in the country can it be fitted?
I'm at York.
@crazy fish
Welcome to the club. Which 507 did you buy?
@Yex has just had a Quaife fitted to his 507 so could advise. I still haven't got round to getting one fitted on mine yet.
Phil

I would love one on my E55 the traction control is pretty horrible, can'y justify the price just yet but one day!! :)

Is this available for my CLS63 AMG-S?? I find I’m loosing traction considerably, so maybe this will help??

Does the ‘63 S not come with an LSD as standard, they do on the E-class?

Mmm not sure[emoji849]
I see that Quaife do make one for the w218, so wondering if the S has one???

Have you got the data card for your vehicle or the VIN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom