Quaife LSD MBClub Group Buy!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The pricing structure has changed as of the 1st January so I doubt we can repeat the same prices as before, I will see if I can twist Quaife's arm on Monday and come back to everyone.

If there's ever another group buy (or similar) I'll toss my hat in for one for my CL55.

lsd clk55 amg quaife

Hey I am looking g for an lsd for my 2000 w208 clk55. Quaife website shows 955.02 pounds, what kinda group buy prices are there???

If there's ever another group buy (or similar) I'll toss my hat in for one for my CL55.

You know it makes sense :thumb:

You know it makes sense :thumb:

Yeah, a wise man once mentioned something about it to me ;)

That said, since replacing the Kumho Ditchfinder XLs with ContiSportContact 5Ps the wheelspin has been much reduced...

We have managed to get the price the same as last time £890 for most models although some CL, SL, S class etc that have a larger unit are priced at £950 if you send your VIN we can confirm which diff housing your car has. This is based on 10 members going ahead the remainder we will take as stock.

We will hold the fitting price at £450 for non airmatic / ABC cars and £550 for Airmatic / ABC cars.
These prices include VAT, fluids, seals etc.

If you do not opt for fitting there is a postage cost of £26.00.

Terms will be the same as last time, diff needs to be paid upfront with fitting paid on completion.

5 now confirmed with 2 more pending so almost there.

Have any fitters in Scotland been confirmed yet?

What's the fitting time and would this invalidate warranty?

V8andTurbos said:
Have any fitters in Scotland been confirmed yet? What's the fitting time and would this invalidate warranty?

I had mine fitted at Wallace Performance in Aberdeen, can't recommend them highly enough - great service and friendly, knowledgeable staff.

I left mine with them for a couple of days, they fitted the diff and some gutted cats and a remap too, from memory, I think the diff is a 4 or 5 hour job I think.

29K Views so time to bump, we are going for our single biggest order to date. We have 11 confirmed orders so far and we will push these out at £850 per diff + fitting

Contact [email protected]

lsd

hi what wld the fitted price be for 2014 c63amg and where is the fitting done as i am near heathrow

We are based in Watford, we can also supply the Quaife unit for you to have fitted locally. Fitting for C63 is £450 incl of fluids, new MB seals and VAT.

29K Views so time to bump, we are going for our single biggest order to date. We have 11 confirmed orders so far and we will push these out at £850 per diff + fitting

Contact [email protected]

Hi, count me in for one please.

W202 - C43 AMG (2000 W reg). For self fit so postage to Cheshire please. :thumb:

Very interested also.... 2014 C63 w204 but again in Scotland... Was thinking of taking a road trip south to Rebellion to get the rest of the IPE exhaust fitted... Wonder if they will fit this while I'm there too ;-)

Saying that u guys at Eurocharged are closer I think...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom