Quaife LSD MBClub Group Buy!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Barker44 said:
Very interested also.... 2014 C63 w204 but again in Scotland... Was thinking of taking a road trip south to Rebellion to get the rest of the IPE exhaust fitted... Wonder if they will fit this while I'm there too ;-) Saying that u guys at Eurocharged are closer I think...

I had mine fitted at Wallace Performance in Aberdeen if that's any good to you. They are Eurocharged dealers too, so could do a remap, at the same time, if you want that done.

I, personally, can highly recommend them for both jobs. They also did exhaust work for me, and I will be going back in June, for my new Fi exhaust to be fitted.

Now that sounds like it could save me a fortune in fuel ;-) haha..

U say it took him a few days though :-/.

Already got the eurocharged map on with headers and sports cats but got the rest of the ipe system to fit when I'm back

Barker44 said:
Now that sounds like it could save me a fortune in fuel ;-) haha.. U say it took him a few days though :-/. Already got the eurocharged map on with headers and sports cats but got the rest of the ipe system to fit when I'm back

They had my car from the Tuesday PM till the Friday morning. I had gutted secondary's fitted and a remap together with the diff fit.

I seem to remember they like to seal the diff and leave it to cure overnight before filling it with oil, so it could only be 2 days they need your car, plus whatever exhaust work you would like done.

One of the best mods you will ever have.

Well that's a Diff ordered and paid for ;-) thanks Paul at eurocharged for the diff and Matthew at Rebellion for the IPe system..

Booked in at Wallage Performance Aberdeen next month to fit:-

Quaife LSD
IPe X-pipes and back boxes (rest of the system already fitted)
Dyno run with them Tweeking the Eurocharged V5 remap ;-)
Wonder what the output will be......hmmmm

My bank balance will be low next month haha...

Is the group buy still open, what is the total cost for a C63 507. Watford is ok for me.

Mine just arrived from Paul at Eurocharged :)))

Thanks mate, can't wait to get it fitted.. Only 2 weeks to wait till I'm back in the UK :-/

How much for a CLS 55 AMG (2006) diff?

I've got a C63 one that I want to sell. It's currently fitted and I would need a straight exchange. PM me if you're interested

I'm interested if these are still available.

Also, where are you based Mr Bacon?

Hi I've just bought a 2013 C63 Coupe and I'd be interested in a quaife if theres the chance of another bulk buy.
Alternatively maybe the previous owner had one on a past BB would my vin tell you?

I'll have one w211 e55 amg please

Definitely one of the best mods on my E55 and should probably be the first on the list other than upgrading the IC pump and larger HE.

As Simon says its a great buy but don't get your hopes up on a group buy; that all happened some time ago if you look at the thread dates!:eek:

As Simon says its a great buy but don't get your hopes up on a group buy; that all happened some time ago if you look at the thread dates!:eek:

Really. Wow. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom