Quaife LSD MBClub Group Buy!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My post from page 11 in 2013
If you have a performance RWD car then the ATB should be one of the first modification made, I would never own another RWD AMG without one installed.

Big thank you to Paul for a great price and service and to PCS for there usual A1 customer care, I dropped my car off Tuesday morning and collected today, courtesy car was a nice touch.
I've driven plenty of cars with a Quaife installed so more or less knew what to expect, my C55 already has many modifications to enhance the handling, the coilovers are fantastic, C63/SLK55 brake upgrade, power delivery is as you expect with any V8 AMG and prior the Quaife I was very pleased with the way the car performed.
The diff has tied in the rear end, more feel, positive and progressive when you turn in on the throttle, very little intervention from the traction control, yes the light flickers but no intervention, I love the front end turn in with the coilovers but it always felt like the back end was a couple of steps behind, trying to catch up at it's own pace, now I can feel the synergy between front and back, very predictable.
Most comments I've read in this thread refer to the increased off the line traction, yes this has improved and enormous amount but for me the bigger story is how it has transformed the balance of the car, as expected, one of the best modifications made to the car.

It looks like SavMan's not very active on here anymore looking at his stats so if there's interest I'm happy to speak to Kevin Bird and see if he'll do us a deal I'm sure the previously used workshops would like a bit of business fitting these things.

It looks like we should be able to rustle up 6 orders.

It looks like SavMan's not very active on here anymore looking at his stats so if there's interest I'm happy to speak to Kevin Bird and see if he'll do us a deal I'm sure the previously used workshops would like a bit of business fitting these things.

It looks like we should be able to rustle up 6 orders.

Is the saving really that significant? They are only circa £1500 fitted aren't they?

The bulk buy supply price of circa 850-890 inc vat is what interests me

The bulk buy was working out @£1300 fitted inc vat so it's a fair saving, saying that if MSL can do it for £1300 I'll take it there

Agree, MSL is closer to me. I met and spoke to Acid at the MSL event a couple of weeks ago and he said he'd do a deal on a remap also if I went for the ATB.

The bulk buy supply price of circa 850-890 inc vat is what interests me

That offer is 2yrs old.
Why not email Eurocharged and ask if there is the chance of another bulk buy?
I doubt Paul is reading this as they are always busy.

Lol mine from the last group buy ended up costing me 2k !
Euro took ages to supply the damn thing and didn't supply the correct seals, MSL fitted it ,it then leaked due to reusing old seals !!and Euro weren't interested in supplying the correct seals to rectify the problem, Acid was happy to sort it but Euro didn't give a monkeys !I'd just had enough of been messed about so bought the seals and got DMS to fit them costing me a tidy sum.
Not the way to go about getting repeat custom.

I think ill just go to MSL to get mine done in the new year. Does he do or ever done a 'Bulk/Group order' to bring the price down?

I think ill just go to MSL to get mine done in the new year. Does he do or ever done a 'Bulk/Group order' to bring the price down?

Give Acid a ring and I am sure he would arrange a group buy....or a forum group buy, so whoever is closer or preferred can fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom