Quality question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Norte23, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Norte23

Norte23 Active Member

Car:
    C250 AMG Sport Avantgarde 2010
    In the dealers earlier today & I over heard a guy talking to a tech. He says to him " is there a way of stopping to seat belt buzzer going off when I'm nipping round the corner to the shop". The tech looks at him stupid & says " yeah mate every car has a way" the guy says "cool how". Tech goes " put your seat belt on" guy looks at him & says "yeah I know that but I'm going round the corner to the shop & it's really annoying ". I was crying at this point. He then tried to justify him not wearing it. ...... Unbelievable some people.

Mark

2. MancMike

MancMike New Member

It's alright. Those idiots are more likely to take themselves out of the gene pool.

3. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
    But until they do its ambulance crews and the NHS that is left with the burden.

4. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
    ....and Diana would have survived thus sparing us all those assassination rumours.

1 person likes this.
  5. JasM

JasM MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2014 Range Rover SDV8 Autobiography
    If the shop is only round the corner, why not just walk.:dk:

6. OP
    OP
    Norte23

Norte23 Active Member

Car:
    C250 AMG Sport Avantgarde 2010
    I very nearly said that to him mate.

7. StuartK

StuartK MB Enthusiast

Car:
    F82 M4
    Diana was wearing her belt that was just a rumour to cover up the assassination.

8. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    Facts are always a very finite quantity. But there is an infinite number of possible rumours. Hence it's a law of nature that for every event the rumours will far outnumber the facts :thumb:

9. Meldrew2

Meldrew2 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport & BMW 420d M-Sport+ Cabrio Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (sorry, guys)
    Because it's the same corner that your taxi is "just round" but takes 20 minutes from there to your front door...