Question about B3 service on W204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mossy

Car
C220 CDI Sport
Hey i was wondering where i would get information on what service i need to get done on my CDI220 Sport.
Its showing B3 as next service due - how do i know whats in this? I bought a manual off ebay as the car didnt come with one for whatever reason - the manual doesnt cover the servicing requirements which is annoying!
I also bought an online e-manual but its so comprehensive i couldnt narrow down to servicing requirements

Any ideas? I suppose i could just ring a Mercedes garage and they might tell me?
Thanks

some more questions....

On that servicing guide its says replace fuel filter & air filter every 45k - thats fine

What about oil changes, i used to get them done every 10k? If i reset the ASSYST service indicator i expect it will change to something else other than B3 - will it says how many miles until next service?

Also servicing the auto transmission doesnt seem to show up anywhere?

mine showing 3600miles till service (A0) i've been told the 'A' is the service and the '0' is gearbox fluid and filter change.

Turns out i only need to change the oil and its currently not due for another 11k miles, thanks all ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom