Question for Jimmy (and everyone else)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never seen it before anywhere. I'm sure if anybody owns one, they will let us know what its like !

**EDIT**

Doesn't appear to be GPS - just laser & radar.

Link

Also - seems like they do a product that is GPS capable called the "locator" - see www.quintezz.com - but this seems only to use the GPS to store locations that you tell it - rather than referring to a database ??!!

I'd stick with the big names in the UK, unless you are not looking for GPS capability.

The £60 offer sounds interesting - but it still won't take the 3 points off your licence :(

S.

Last edited:
What I found interesting about it was that it was specifically banned in the Netherlands !

Curious as to why that was - ie - is it THAT good that dutch pol outlawed it?

K

Kinky said:
What I found interesting about it was that it was specifically banned in the Netherlands !

Curious as to why that was - ie - is it THAT good that dutch pol outlawed it?

K

All Radar is banned in the Netherlands.

I have seen a similar looking thing at the automotive cash and carry, radar and laser detector for £59. I dont think the police use radar any more? My experience from using two radar detectors is that you get too many false alarms.

Another company was offering license insurance with their detectors, cant remeber who, it was mentioned on here once.

Like Sym has said, you would be better with one of the big names. As you know I am a big fan of Road Angel but after trying out the new Snooper S4 for the last 4 weeks or so that is also very good.

I will go with Jimmy on the Road Angel, An investment to say the least. Excellent results and so far has kept me out of trouble. :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom