question for Pammy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
Is it me, or is the weather round here bonkers today?

got the video strapped into the car, dawdled off to the dealers Via Hotton and over them hills ect. Both with roof up down to see what difference it makes. went back via Skipdale all the way with roof off. got home about 3.45. 3.51 snow!!!!!!,

i blame this global warming as its melting the ice caps, making the snowy bits float in the air and then dropping it on here!

6.28. summers here. its sunny again, but why does that ice cream van always park outside my house. all them kids have to run up the hill to it, why not just park down there so they dont have to charge up here? i mean, be nice, they are only little!

Last edited:
lol - I know what you mean - the weather's crazy atm. Pulled into H'gate this aft to a snow flurry lots of ice on the cars this morning and it is very sunny now. When I left work I thought about dropping the top but it was blustery and still a tad cloudy so I left it. Leaving Leeds and it turned glorious:crazy: then had the flurry:D :D weird.

I'm just hoping it bucks up for next week as I'm off. Thinking of going to France for the week but not decided yet:D

pammy said:
lol - I know what you mean - the weather's crazy atm. Pulled into H'gate this aft to a snow flurry lots of ice on the cars this morning and it is very sunny now. When I left work I thought about dropping the top but it was blustery and still a tad cloudy so I left it. Leaving Leeds and it turned glorious:crazy: then had the flurry:D :D weird.

I'm just hoping it bucks up for next week as I'm off. Thinking of going to France for the week but not decided yet:D

Pop in and say hello on your way through (If you're crossing at Dover):D

scumbag said:
6.28. summers here. its sunny again, but why does that ice cream van always park outside my house. all them kids have to run up the hill to it, why not just park down there so they dont have to charge up here? i mean, be nice, they are only little!

The vendor knows the ices make the kids fat so he is getting them to burn it off on the way.

Next he'll be charging for the keep fit class.;)

Just had a flutter of snow here for all of a minute.

Well it had better not be snowing in the Dordogne next week coz I've just booked us in:bannana: :bannana: whoops for joy:D

G - we're going through the tunnel at a silly time on Sunday morning and won't get down until late on Saturday night so I doubt we'll be able to drop in:( .

stats007 said:
It only snows up north in spring - keeps you miserable ;)

Yeah Yeah:D :D keeps us happy actually coz then we've got summat to moan about:crazy: :D :D

seems like those down south are just jealous of us up here and resort to childish like remarks about bad weather and pies.

mind you, the wind blew my falt cap off and it scared the whippet!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom