question to ECP viscous fan clutch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

krimat2005

Car
Mercedes W124 300D/ S203 220cdi
Hi ECP, I need new viscous fan clutch/ coupling for my W124 300D 12v, this will be third one in my ownership of this car 3 years or so, and i found one on your website (part no:206220120) . My question is how can I be sure that it was stored/transported correctly (as far as I know it should be upright at all the time)? I'm just sick of buying new one every 2 years or so. also what brand is it that you are selling? thanks

Hi ECP, I need new viscous fan clutch/ coupling for my W124 300D 12v, this will be third one in my ownership of this car 3 years or so, and i found one on your website (part no:206220120) . My question is how can I be sure that it was stored/transported correctly (as far as I know it should be upright at all the time)? I'm just sick of buying new one every 2 years or so. also what brand is it that you are selling? thanks

Hi mate,

I have spoken to the parts team and they aren't aware of any specific storage instructions. Naturally it would be packed in a outer box with Air Wrap for protection.

The part you have listed (206220120) Is made by OTSA (Otsa) and from looking, seems to be a very popular part, so you should have many years of happy use :)

I wonder if it might pay to do some research on storage for this part.........??

For information...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom