Quick 30 minute detail.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks great. 30 minutes! You don't hang about do you 😊 I can see you've added the grill and other bits. Which model is the car for numpties who don't know? (me)

The car sits so well! Makes me miss my C207 in white!

Also looks lovely :)

I use Megs Last Touch quick detailer rather than the Autoglym version, but frankly, I would never use it - or any of the water-less wash products - without having first washed the car (non-power hose, then two bucket method), to minimise the risk of swirl marks.

Having said that, in the photo, the OP’s car looks good for its age. Same age as my virtual car show class-winning Volvo! 😇

30mins is going some lol
Saying that, I can do 30mins excluding setting up.

Looks peachy

30 mins is really good going, car looks great 👌

Cades Apollo,
8.5 x 19 Front,
9.5 x 19 Rear. :) 👍
Thank you, Thinking for my dads Late model Clk as he is after some new wheels, He was looking for C63 style but cant seen to get the right offset's. But I think these would look really good on it for him. 👍

Shame don't think they will fit, just did a search and only available in 19's he really needs 18's.

30 minutes is really something, the car looks lovely and clean. You sure it wasn't clean before you started? haha

Wheels look really smart too!

30 minutes is really something, the car looks lovely and clean. You sure it wasn't clean before you started? haha

Wheels look really smart too!
It was cleanish, it hadn't rained since I last washed, so I gave it a quick wipe over with my California duster, then a quick detail with the products mentioned, took me 30 mins. :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom