Quick 30 minute detail.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can't fool me, these wheels are different:rolleyes: Nice, but I prefer the previous ones:thumb:
Just away to give the Range Rover a 30 minute wash. Back in 90 mins I guess:confused:

Can't fool me, these wheels are different:rolleyes: Nice, but I prefer the previous ones:thumb:
Yep, put the original wheels back on, to see if I could cure a vibration through the steering wheel, and it did, so it's either the tyres or the alloys that's causing the vibration.

So much for 90mins, only 3 hours. God knows what I get up to. Snowfoamed under the arches, off road height is great for this. Wheels cleaned then pre rinse (I know that some don't but I do), snowfoam, dwell, spray off. Different snow foam, why different ????? then clean with noodle mitt. Spray off till clean. I have a long 90 degree wand which gives great pressure for cleaning the roof & underside. Only £9.99 from Lidl a while back. Saves time :rolleyes: getting the steps out for the roof. Leave car wet then use Meguirs last touch detail, spray on wipe over with micro fibre then buff up with another micro fibre. Only takes about five mins longer than just drying. Another time saver:confused:. RainX on front screen then quick 5 min run to clean rusting brake discs. Sometimes spray discs with AtomMac before starting which prevents rusting, but often forget. Where did my 3 hrs go?????, but I enjoy it that's the main thing:):)

Possibly wheel balance if its through the steering wheel. You may have lost a balance weight.👍

Last edited:
The tyre gel you recommended has now been on about 6 weeks & still looks good. Have just re-applied it, why? cos I can, didn't really need it but :)👍

I have Gtechniq C4 on all the under bonnet plastics & am pleased with it. However when re-applying my Autoglym tyre gel, I thought about the under bonnet plastics. Tried a little mmm, pretty good & as you do, half an hour later it was on all under bonnet plastics including rubber hoses, actually anything that looked black. Let it dry & I am delighted with it, lovely finish. Far cheaper than C4, See how long it lasts :) :thumb:
Hope it dosn't melt the plastics & hoses:mad::wallbash:

Wheels look great. How does the ride feel vs original 18" sport wheels?

The ride seems pretty harsh on my 18" so can't imagine 19s, but they do look a lot better.

To me 19s are no problem at all, the ride is fine, to be honest, 20s
wouldn't bother me, and as you say they look great. :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom