Quick 30 minute detail.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At the risk of repeating myself, those wheels are gorgeous.

Car looks lovely, too. :thumb:

Gave me car a quick detail again today, paying particular attention to the wheels, noticed me nuts, was quite grubby, so tried to clean them, with not much success, so decided to colour the middle of the nut with a Black permanent marker pen, think it looks loads better. Also while I was in the mood, touched up a few stone chips with a White permanent marker pen, actually works quite well. :) 👍
Before.
20210330_115302.jpg
After. 20210330_115227.jpgBefore.
20210330_115341.jpgAfter.
20210330_115417.jpg

Gave me car a quick detail again today, paying particular attention to the wheels, noticed me nuts, was quite grubby, so tried to clean them, with not much success, so decided to colour the middle of the nut with a Black permanent marker pen, think it looks loads better. Also while I was in the mood, touched up a few stone chips with a White permanent marker pen, actually works quite well. :) 👍
Before.
View attachment 111154
After. View attachment 111155Before.
View attachment 111156After.
View attachment 111157
Stunning wheels! Looks factory fresh 👏

Nice

The instadry is that the one co made with Vileda? if so had one for ages bit dubious at first as to how rigid it was but once wet amazing.
Tony.

30 minutes we'll spent👍

Looks really nice, really like the Stance, great work 👍

What do you use on the tyres? Wheels are really nice

Tried a 30 minute detail, but took my usual 90 minutes:mad: Don't know why as it was pretty clean to start with, ceramic coated, the snowfoam just slid off. Brakes have carbon ceramic pads, so no dust, therefore the wheels are clean anyway & coated with Gtechniq wheel armour makes it even easier. Tyre gel arrived, very impressed, left it shiny. Took it out to dry the brakes & stop discs rusting, then got stopped by the polis. I run with a smaller front plate as it looks a lot better. Font size is 3/4 normal. They were about 50 yds away opposite side of a dual carriageway near a roundabout when they spotted me, followed about 5 cars back for about a mile, then when the traffic stopped for the lights, they came down the outside then forced their way in between me & the car behind. Very bizarre. Followed me for another half mile then put on their lights. Front plates too small, you will have to get it changed then said I could get fined £100 & DVLA can withdraw the plate. They never mentioned the plate spacing only the height & I'm not sure if they are fining me or not. Never gave me any paperwork, but ran a licence check & I suppose tax & insurance. A friend of mine in the police said there is one traffic officer who is obsessed with number plates & even told the other officers he would ticket them. Guess I got him.
Anyway changed plate as I had one with a normal height font, but spacing is still wrong. Won't use the car for a week or so & see what happens.
Only good thing is I'm happy with the tyre gel:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom