Quick clean today C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jc63

Car
2013 c63 AMG
Hey all,

Had a bit of a clean and polish today, it was awful been too busy driving the thing! just under 2k miles in 2 months of ownership loving every drive such a machine for all ocassions.

Hope you all like the pics (nothing arty!) but thought it looked too good to not take pictures today :cool:

I have plans for it just need to get some time to think about it.

SAM_0045_zpse62d3951.jpg

SAM_0043_zps7d57abd2.jpg

SAM_0057_zpse7ec4335.jpg

SAM_0062_zps51feb478.jpg

Look forward to summer months meets/show events etc :D

Tenorite with black leather, black alloys - Looks Really Nice :)

A car for all occasions sums it up well... :D

I like tenorite. Would of had it for mine if it had been an option but for some reason it was taken out for a year.

Thank you for the comments guys, Sure is hard to keep clean i don't want to drive it now!

It was a toss between Tenorite and White i have thought a few times that i should have gone white, but when its clean i love the contrast of Grey's/Black 19's.

Cheers
J

Love it in that colour, Needs the correct black centre caps for the wheels though

Cheers :)

PhilT interesting comment on the centre caps il pop in and ask the dealer.

Edit
I like tenorite. Would of had it for mine if it had been an option but for some reason it was taken out for a year.
A lot of the paint pigments are made in Japan, and some of these factories were hit by the Tsunami, which obviously had a knock-on effect for a lot of the car manufacturers. I work for Jaguar Land Rover, and some colours were dropped for a while.

Last edited:
Love Tenorite Grey that's the colour I was hoping to get but couldn't wait any longer so went with Iridium Silver on my AUC E350 Coupe.

Car looks stunning :thumb:

Peppermint said:
Tenorite with black leather, black alloys - Looks Really Nice :) A car for all occasions sums it up well... :D

Funny enough I think that's a great combination!!!!!

That is without doubt an awesome looking car and people say cars can't be art!!! TOSH!!

Through these eyes Mona has nothing on that.

I bet the neighbour with the KA loves it when you start up from cold...I'm sure my neighbours roll their eyes each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom