Quick hello. Looking for a C63 Coupe W204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ZeeDee

Car
C63 PPP Estate
Hi chaps, great forum you have here. I've just sold my Audi TTS after taking a ride in my mates C63 estate last month (expensive mistake that was lol). After getting back in the TTS it just didn't do it for me anymore so I've decided to take the plunge and get a nice C63 coupe. I can't get the sound of that engine out of my mind!

I didn't get as much for the TTS as i'd have liked (nightmare selling these type of cars privately, but there you go!) so my budget for the C63 is lower than I'd like, can probably stretch to £28k but not much more. Seems like quite a few are coming down to this price level now so hopefully won't have too long to wait for a nice car.

If any of you pals are selling your cars then please let me know, would be a pleasure to do a deal with a fellow enthusiast . Not much in the classifieds here so take it you all love your cars and don't want to sell lol

Ta

Zee

good luck in finding a c63, prices have dropped reasonably and you can get a 12 plate for 28-30k nowadays! am sure youll love it. remap and secondary and reso delete first few mods to open it up a little and hear some more of that glorious v8

£28k Puts you firmly into the facelift cars, so any potential concerns about items like cylinder head bolt issues and the earlier transmission being a little slow will not be something you have to worry about.

You should be well into the ball park of a late 62 plate upwards and on a low mileage car.

Personally....... I go for condition over extra's, but it is nice to have a few extra's. I'm on my second C63 AMG and my first car had the Harmon Kardon sound system and my new car doesn't, but to be honest there's very little difference.

A car with the performance package is an obvious plus, especially if it has a LSD fitted, if it doesn't and you drive "Enthusiastically"......... You'll soon appreciate why people go on about why the car should have an LSD. I've ordered a Quaife LSD from MSL and should be fitted hopefully next week.

A simple remap and secondary decat will take you to 520bhp plus league and transforms the car. Don't go for the resonator delete until you heard someone who's had it done. It was too loud for me for driving in a city and enjoying the odd hard acceleration every now and again, and would have attracted the wrong type of attention. The secondary decat maintains that V8 AMG bellow and gives you a nice bark and crackle on the down changes, just right for me.

But above all...... Condition is the most important thing to go for.

Good Luck and Keep us updated.

email

Many thanks for the useful info guys. Sam, I've just emailed you back pal.

Would you consider a trade purchase or an AUC? I've been scouring AT and PH over the last couple of weeks. There are some really nice coupes available at the moment.

Church's have got a few:
Church's Performance Cars

Would you consider a trade purchase or an AUC? I've been scouring AT and PH over the last couple of weeks. There are some really nice coupes available at the moment.

Church's have got a few:
Church's Performance Cars

Hi thanks for those. I would prefer to buy private, but looking at the price of private sales they don't seem to be much different to dealers prices! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom