Quick pic.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

-Ian

Car
C63 AMG
Photo of my toy with my work toy behind :)

80-image_0bd57216e2af204e135b5fc2d4e73226c1f5ea95.jpg

What's the legal take on the front plate?

If that's directed at me you misunderstand.

I too have a black AMG and my query is sincere.

You'll note both Druk and I have liked your original post.

Lighten up fella.

it is illegal to use black coloured plates after 1973 but i have seen many used on later cars it depends if u get flagged down by the police need to decide to say it was with the car when u got and avoid blame with a white lie OR FACE THE MUSIC if they play it for you, have a normal set in the boot, just got it and was changing it your honour

it is illegal to use black coloured plates after 1973 but i have seen many used on later cars it depends if u get flagged down by the police need to decide to say it was with the car when u got and avoid blame with a white lie OR FACE THE MUSIC if they play it for you, have a normal set in the boot, just got it and was changing it your honour

Thanks - sometimes it's easier to ask on here than trawl through Google.

With black paint and black wheels I'd have considered a plate like that, but not if it's illegal.

Very nice. Only a handful of airworthy Meteors left and M-B (the 'other' M-B :D) have two of them I think?

As a child I read a book about the history of the company and the development of the first ejection seats, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called :eek:

Edit - I remembered! "The Man in the Hot Seat" :)

Last edited:
If that's directed at me you misunderstand.

I too have a black AMG and my query is sincere.

You'll note both Druk and I have liked your original post.

Lighten up fella.

Sorry, no it wasn't directed at you :D

It was to Renault 12 with his never ending wit !!!

Last edited:
Treading on thin ice there Derek ;-)

Nice looking car and I think the number plate looks good, legal or not

Sorry, no it wasn't directed at you :D

It was to Renault 12 with his never ending wit !!!

I didn't think I was being witty...just pointing out the job you probably do...which must be very interesting...but hey...you're tired.

I also didn't mean you sat behind the pilot...since you probably are the pilot.

The written word eh?

I didn't think I was being witty...just pointing out the job you probably do...which must be very interesting...but hey...you're tired.

I also didn't mean you sat behind the pilot...since you probably are the pilot.

The written word eh?

Aah ok no probs. Lost in translation eh ;)

I'm actually the engineer. We have 2 Meteors we use for testing. The black one and a silver one seen here flying with a Typhoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 40
You gotta just love the black three pointed star on the C. I also like the jet thingy parked behind the C. Nice...

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom